Baltic Amber Tea
What is the taste of Baltic Amber tea ?
Baltic amber’s origin is similar to pine (extincted now) tree resin. Not sweet, a little bit bitter, amazing smell. If you drink amber tea in normal concentration, you should not obtain much of a taste at all, or it should be very, very weak.
That is why amber tea is often used with other herbs and honey.
Recipe of Amber Tea
– black tea
– 2 g of amber for a cup (300-400ml) of clean water.
– 1 teaspoon of honey
Rub the pieces a little with your fingers in the water to remove the dust which might be there.
Pour the amber with water at a temperature of around 80 ° C and let it brew for 15 minutes, ensuring that the water temperature does not drop (you can put a cup in warmer water or place it over a heater that will maintain the temperature). After this time, add tea and sweeten with honey according to your taste.
You could technically use the same amber pieces many times.
BALTIC Amber Tea Stones contain Amber Acid, which is :
- is antiseptic (kills microbes)
- strengthens immune system
- cleanses the body and reduces the negative effects of stress
- is antiseptic and it is extremely good for your health
- does not have any known side effects.
- helps to protect you from mosquiroes and bees
- helps to cure the throught aches
Interesting NOTE: Baltic Amber Stones can be also used to keep your flowers in a blossom for longer. Just place 3-4 little Baltic Amber stones into the vase and fill it up with a clean water